Perform these at maximum intensity for 3 minutes; you can break them into 30-second or one-minute intervals to make it more manageable.
1. Jumping jacks. These do-anywhere moves pump up your heart rate in no time.
2. Mountain climbers. This cardio move helps strengthen leg and core muscles as well.
3. Burpees. Swiftly moving from standing to squatting to push-up position challenges all your muscles. Not sure how to do this classic move?
4. Running up stairs. Run up and down the stairs at home or at your office — you’ll get the added bonus of a toned backside.
5. Walking Lunges. these lunges help you develop balance while strengthening your core and lower body.Do these briskly, but make sure your form stays correct to prevent knee or ankle strain.
Source: popsugar fitness