Every low-carber must have this recipe. The cravings for pizza can hit at any moment and when you have to watch your carbs, this is a great arsenal to have.
It’s quick and simple to make and marvelously delicious.
Ingredients: 1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese*
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp crushed garlic
1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Chop cauliflower into chunks and place in food processor. Pulse until the cauliflower is riced. You can also use a cheese grater and you will get the same results
- Place the riced cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl, add 1/4 cup water, and microwave for 6-8 minutes, stirring half-way through.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and spray a cookie sheet with some oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cauliflower, mozzarella cheese and egg together and stir until well incorporated. Add the oregano, garlic, and garlic salt. Transfer to the cookie sheet, and shape into a 9-inch circle. Brush the crust with olive oil to help it brown in the oven.
- Baked for 15 minutes, until the crust is browned and cooked through the middle.
- Remove from oven and add your topping. Do not overload your pizza. Place in oven until the cheese is melted.