I have been nominated by the lovely http://matchamochimoo.wordpress.com/ for the VERSATILE BLOGGER award.
She has a great blog with some great recipes. Check her out.
Blog nominations are great and remind me that others are seeing my rumblings and that they relate to my words. It’s also a great way to let others know that you read their bogs and are inspired by what they do.
As a recipient of this award, there are a few rules.
Display the award certificate on your website
• Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award (above)
• Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers (Versatile Blogger) - see end of my post for list)
• Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
• Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Seven Interesting Facts About Me:
This is a tough one. I am not really sure what other people would find interesting about me because I think I am quite average.
But I’ll just state random facts about myself and you will be the judge as to weather they are interesting or not.
- -I read. A lot. In 2011 I read about 54 books. And in 2012 I read about 73 books. I read really fast and can take about 2 days to finish a book I find really interesting, however I have been trying to read “The Brothers Karamazov” for about two years now and for some reason cannot finish it. It’s the one book I really want to read but I’m stuck about half way through. Maybe this will be my year.
- -I scored high enough in my law school entrance exam to qualify for Mensa. http://www.mensa.org/. I actually sent in my application and got accepted. I just haven’t gotten around to paying for my membership fee and being a fully-fledged member of the Mensa community. Then I can say I have something in common with Sharon stone.
- I am a vegetarian. Since about April 1st 2010. Its something I had toyed around with for a while but then decided to do it cold turkey. My last meat meal was with some friends at 4am in the morning at waffle house. (Crazy things we do in college)
- My motto in life is “ an unexamined life is not worth living.” I always say believe nothing and question everything
- I took a Greek mythology class and it was the final push that made me an atheist.
- My secret dream is to become a farmer. I’m in law school now and that’s my passion but I really wanna be a farmer
- I hope to travel through all of Europe before I turn 40.
My Nominees are:
1.Vegan food preparation
Great blog with amazing recipes and a great reassures for vegan/vegetarian books and DVDs: Paul’s mantra is you don’t have to sacrifice your taste buds to eat healthily. Check him out.
2.Pound per pound:
great inspiration and has lost a tremendous amount of weight. Over 100 pounds. Check her out for tips on how she did it.
3.A lovely project
Another weight loss blog showing how to go about this the right way.
She is on a journey to get healthier and blogs about her day to day struggles and triumphs
5.Low carb confidential
Low-carbing is hard but the great recipes on this blog make it a bit easier. Has great tips and ideas on how to live a low carb lifestyle.
6.Andreas garden cooking
Has some great and refreshing recipes. She is also a sustainable gardener and makes me what to have my own.
7.Nomore fat kitty
Weight-loss blog with great reipes and food ideas
8.Spin bikes and opaque tights
A health and fitness blogger and also natural hair enthusiast
9. In vegetables we trust
great vegetarian resource. The blog is about making vegetables in a tasty way J
10. Run angle run
Runner and fitness enthusiast from the UK. Follow her as she trains for running marathons
11.Pennies on the run
A blog about running and fitness. Great inspiration for other runners.
12. Im a runner
Yes she is a runner and has a great running blog
13.Fast runner in slow motion
Blog about training for a marathon.
14. Low carb triathlete
Showing that it is possible to maintain a low carb diet and still be an active athlete. Also a resource on Ketogenic diet
15.Bucket list publications
Because we only live once and we owe it to ourselves to live it to the fullest and experience what the world has to offer.
very inspirational running blog and great support to other bloggers
That’s it for now. No one should feel obligated to accept. these take quite a bit of time to complete but Just want to let everyone know I appreciate their blogs.
Make great choices