I got another blog award from the lovely missmarzipan. Her blog is wonderful and if you’re not following it already, WHY?
It’s the “blog of the year 2010” Award
There are a few rules to this award.
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
For this award, one has to collect a start for every time someone gives you the award. The more awards you receive, the more stars you get. You can collect up to 6 stars.
You can also join the Facebook group. Link above and use that as a platform to get more people to view your blog. Here is a link of all the badges you can collect http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/
Lets get- a- nominating.
Here are my nominees (it doesn’t matter if they have been nominated by other blogs because they can just add a star once I nominate them.)
That’s it for now.
make good choices today.