Obviously I have multiple personalities. It seems I can’t decide whether I want to set goals or not.
Anyways so here I am setting goals again. I tried to name then behavioral instead of weight loss targets.
– Train for my marathon. I’m signed up for a marathon on the 18th November.
• I think I need an actual schedule that will work on my endurance and speed. This past week was my first week of training and all I did was run with no goals in mind. I got in 75 kilometers which I’m proud of.
My goal for this week is to find a schedule I can keep. So far I have decided fridays will be my long runs. At least 20k.
– Drink at least 16 glasses / 4 liters of water everyday
• I have been good at this but I could improve. I want to track this diligently. I feel I lose more when I drink more.
– Keep my carbs under 100g daily.
• I’m not trying to keep a strict low carb diet. But after a few months, I realize I lose steadily when my carbs are low. My plan is to make an average of 700 a week. That way I can indulge on the days I’m going for long runs and keep it lower on rest days and short runs.
– Get to 500 kilometers my October 31st. So far I have 246k since September 1. Now I need to get 254 in the next three weeks. That’s an average of 75 per week which is doable. I think. “/
– Blog regularly. Atleast twice a week.
• my first goal is post a recipe once a week and my weigh in at the end of the week. Hopefully if I come up with interesting things once in a while to fill in the rest of the days. I’m thinking about posting my stats daily e.g. calories, water intake, runs, carbs and exercise. I hope if I have to post them daily, I might be inspired to do them.
-Weigh in only once a week and on Sundays. I get tempted to get on a few times a week which throws me off my game.
At the end of this month. I’ll reexamine and see how well I did